Thursday, February 14, 2008

Reflecting on NIU

Not much to say in this first post, except that my thoughts are with the students of Northern Illinois University. Today's events were tragic, and hopefully in the coming days and weeks the proper authorities can examine the situation and learn from it, so that future tragedies such as this one can be prevented.


A quick note:

I've been looking at various web browsing alternatives to Internet Explorer, and while Firefox is the most popular option, another one worth trying is Flock. Not only is it well organized and attractive in its design, Flock features a sidebar that can connect with and display social networking sites and blog sites, displaying updates from friends and providing quick links to their respective pages. I've only been using it for a few hours now, but so far I like it. R.I.P., Internet Explorer. Alas, we knew you too well.

No comments: